1. POLICY STATEMENT
Trust Capital TC Ltd (hereinafter the "Company", "we", "our", "us") intends to fully comply with all requirements of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter the "Regulation") and of the Law 125(I) of 2018 Providing for the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and for the free movement of such data(hereinafter the "Law"), in so far as they affect its activities.
Trust Capital TC Ltd needs to collect and use the personal data about its employees, visitors, potential active and terminated clients and other individuals who are accessing or using the Company’s website(s) and mobile applications and come into contact with the Company.
The Privacy Notice ensures that Trust Capital TC Ltd:
- Complies with the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679;
- Complies with the Law 125(I) of 2018;
- Protects the rights of individuals related to the Company;
- Is transparent about how the Company collects, use, storage, access, discloses, transfers and destructs individual’s data;
- Protects the Company from the risks of a data breach.
The Company respects and values your data privacy rights and makes sure that all personal data collected from you are processed in adherence to the general principles of data protection as set out in the Regulation EU 2016/679. In accordance these principles, the personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
The Policy applies to all personal data that the Company holds relating to identifiable individuals.
For more details >> click here