1. How do I withdraw funds from my account?
You can withdraw funds by the same method you used to fund your account.Click here to know more about the withdrawal options. When you complete the Withdrawal Form, please fax it to us on +357 25378899 or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.We will refund the sum of the funds deposited through your credit card, any excess profit will be returned via cheque or wire transfer.
2. Can I withdraw onto another person's card/bank account?
Trust Capital TC will not accept any third party deposits or withdrawal requests.
3. Why was I requested to provide additional documents?
Trust Capital TC’s Customer Due Diligence (‘CDD’) program requires that we verify the source of our client’s funds. This is fundamental in complying with anti-money laundering laws and managing fraud risks. Therefore, we may request you to provide bank statement or card account statement, showing the following:
- Name of the account holder (must match name on Trust Capital TC’s account);
- Last four digits of account number and or, payment to Trust Capital TC.
If you cannot provide a copy of a card statement, please submit an image of the front and back of your card. Please cover the CVV number, and all but the last four digits of the card number. Name and expiration date should be clearly visible.
4. What if I have open positions when I submit a withdrawal request?
Even if you have open positions, you can withdraw any amount available in your “free margin”. However, a withdrawal of funds will result in a reduction of funds available to be used for margin to maintain open positions. This may result in the liquidation of some or all your open positions in case the market moves against you. It is your responsibility to ensure that the account holds enough margin to maintain open positions.
5. I funded my account with credit card, but I do not see this amount available for withdrawal.
Funds deposited with credit card are available for withdrawal after 5 business days of a deposit date.
6. What should I do if the card I used to fund my account with is closed, lost, stolen or not available for withdrawal?
You should verify with your bank whether the underlying account associated with your card is still active and available to receive the funds. In the event an underlying account has been closed, we will need to obtain evidence of this account status change such as an account statement or relative document issued by your bank.
Documentation must include the following:
- Name of the account holder (must match name on Trust Capital TC account);
- Language noting the change to the status of your account
7. How do I deactivate or reactivate my account and is there a cost involved?
Simply contact us to have your account deactivated or reactivated at any time. There is no charge for account deactivation or reactivation. You will not incur data fees while your account is deactivated. Please note, however, that after deactivation your account will be inaccessible.