Account Opening FAQ's
1. How can I open a Demo Account?
You may register for a FREE demo account by visiting the Home Page on our website or immediately by clicking here.
2. How can I open a Live Account with Trust Capital TC?
To open a live account, click this link or the 'live account' button on our homepage. Follow these steps to complete the process:
- Complete the Online Account Opening application form
- Provide the necessary documentation
- Deposit funds into your trading account
- Receive the MT4 trading platform log in ID and password
- Download the Trust Capital TC Trading Platform
- Begin trading in few minutes.
3. What is the difference between a practice account and live trading account?
Trust Capital TC provides fully featured practice trading accounts to help our clients examine different online trading strategies and practice trading in a risk-free environment.
A practice account is opened through a demo server and does not involve any real risk capital or any profits and losses; however, it is the same in functionality as the live trading account. (Demo accounts do not require any funding).
4. How long will it take to open an account?
If all the necessary information and documents provided are accurate and complete; your Trust Capital TC live account will be opened within the working day.
5. When will my funds be deposited into my account?
Funds will be deposited into your account immediately upon confirmation that the funds has been received and cleared. Please view our deposits and withdrawals page for further information.
6. What currencies can I deposit?
Trust Capital TC accepts deposits in USD, EUR. You may wire funds in any deliverable currency but please be advised that your bank will convert your local currency into these foreign currencies before remitting the funds to Trust Capital TC’s to your account.
7. Can I transfer funds into my account from another Trust Capital TC account?
Trust Capital TC can only process internal transfers between two accounts under the same account holder name. Third party transfers, or transfers between accounts without a legal relationship, will not be processed. Clients can process inter-account transfers through their secured client area.
Are there any costs to transfer funds in and out my account?
Trust Capital TC does not charge costs for deposits, but the corresponding payment solution may charge according to their own fee structure. Please view our deposits and withdrawals page for further information.