Account Opening FAQ's
1. How can I open a Demo Account?
You may register for a FREE demo account by visiting the Home Page on our website or immediately by clicking here. As this is only virtual play money, no profits or losses are awarded to customers. Demo accounts are only intended to familiarize you with the functionality of Trust Capital TC’s trading platforms. As in all trading environments, live results may differ from demo results.
2. How can I open a Live Account with Trust Capital TC?
To open a live account you need to follow this link, provide us with the required documentation, and fund your account using a variety of payment methods.
3. What is the difference between a practice account and live trading account?
Trust Capital TC provides fully featured practice trading accounts to help our clients examine different online trading strategies. A practice account is opened through a demo server and does not involve any real risk capital; however it is the same in functionality as the live trading account. (Demo accounts do not require any funding).
4. What are the steps to open a live Account?
Follow these steps to open a Live Account:
- Complete the Online Account Opening application form.
- Verify your email address
- Deposit funds into your trading account
- Receive the MT4 trading platform log in ID and password
- Download the Trust Capital TC Trading Platform
- Begin trading in few minutes
Please contact us for further assistance.
5. How long will it take to open an account?
Trust Capital TC live account can be opened within minutes; just complete the application and fund your account; then download the trading platform to begin trading.
6. What documentation do I need to open an account?
- Valid passport copy
- Proof of address (This can be a utility bill no later than 3 months).
- Certificate of Formation;
- Memorandums and Articles of Formation;
- Certified board resolution on company letterhead authorizing the company to open a trading account with Trust Capital TC and nominating a director to operate the account;
- Valid passport copy(s) of the director(s) of the company;
- Proof of address of the director(s) of the company (latest 3 months).
7. How do I deposit funds to my account?
You can choose from a variety of payment methods such as Visa/Master/AMEX Cards, E-Wallets, Bank Transfers, Cheque Deposit.
8. When will my funds be deposited into my account?
Funds will be deposited into your account immediately upon confirmation that the funds has been received and cleared.
9. What currencies can I deposit?
Trust Capital TC accepts deposits in USD, EUR, GBP. You may wire funds in any deliverable currency but please be advised that your bank will convert your local currency into these foreign currencies before remitting the funds to Trust Capital TC’s to your account.
10. Can I transfer funds into my account from another Trust Capital TC account?
Trust Capital TC can only process internal transfers between two accounts under the same account holder name. Third party transfers, or transfers between accounts without a legal relationship, will not be processed. Please use the inter-account transfer form for this type of transfer and send it to email@example.com
11. Are there any costs to transfer funds in and out my account?
Trust Capital TC does not have charges for fund transfers, fees may incur when transferring through banks or by credit cards or western union.